During consultations, I take measurements and inspect the surface.
If you already have a design in mind, we can discuss cost and determine time of completion.
If you want me to design the artwork we can brainstorm on some ideas I charge $200 fee and need one week to research, design and create and mail a rough sketch of the concept Once you decide on the design I will mail you a final bid and contract .
I require a signed contract and a 50% deposit before work begins, which is a mutual guarantee to the agreed upon project terms and painting dates. You would mail me a deposit check along with the signed contract to:
13 El Campo Drive, San Jose 95127
Prior to the Scheduled Start Date
I will give you a call or touch base by e-mail to confirm the start date and time, and any preparation of the space necessary. We will review the concept again and see if either of us have had any new thoughts or suggested changes to the concept.
I work hard when I am painting and I am very focused. I usually paint 8-9 hours each day. You are welcome to watch the process. At the end of each day, either in person or by phone in the evening, I like to hear your feedback on the progress to make sure I am on the right track.
My focus is on getting things right, and I work until we are both satisfied with the results When you are satisfied (or, hopefully, thrilled) with the results, then the mural is complete and the remaining payment is due.
100-200 Square Feet $25 per square foot
200 and up Square Feet $20 per square foot
Canvas Paintings are priced differently.
• Minimum project fee: $500.00
• Cost of all materials and rental equipment is not included
• An additional $300-$600 design fee for 1 design sketch and 1 revision sketch Additional design sketches are $75 each.
• High detail surcharge: $5/sq.ft. If the mural subject requires a high level of detailed painting (including figures and trompe l’oeil) a $5/sq.ft. fee is added
• Faux finishes and cloud ceilings: $20-$30 per square foot.
• Travel expenses are incurred outside a 40 mile radius. Murals outside a 30 mile radius from artists’ studio will be charged travel expenses in addition to the prices listed above.
Payment Terms: A design fee is due prior to the sketch.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due two weeks before start date of painting (this allows ordering of supplies and scheduling.) Full balance is due on the final day of completion.